Careers and Employment Policy, Programme and Provider Access
Our work related learning is based around the industry recognised "Gatsby Benchmarks" concerning careers guidance:
- A stable careers programme.
- Learning from career and labour market information.
- Addressing the needs of each student.
- Linking curriculum learning to careers and future prospects.
- Encounters with employers and employees.
- Experiences of workplaces.
- Encounters with further education and next step transitions.
- Personal guidance.
Careers Co-ordinator: Eleanor Attridge 01296 711380 EAttridge@furzedownschool.org.uk
Work Related Learning Co-ordinator: Tracy Moore 01296 711380 TMoore@furzedownschool.org.uk
Link Governor: Sheree Howard
Please click on the links below for further information: