We are looking to recruit highly motivated and innovative people
Due to the continued expansion of the school we are looking to recruit highly motivated and innovative people who demonstrate commitment to the following:
- Raising achievement for all
- Actively promoting inclusion
In return we can offer you:
- A school committed to your professional learning and development
- A supportive work environment which values (and challenges) everyone
- An exciting, vibrant and creative place to work
- New facilities and a supportive staff team
Furze Down School is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check before they are appointed.
- All the posts advertised are full time posts but flexible working hours will also be considered.
- Previous applicants need not re-apply.
- Please email completed applications to email@example.com
- Please note that we are unable to consider hand-written applications and ask that all forms are submitted electronically