Furze Down is a demanding but rewarding place to work. As a school we constantly reflect on how volume of work, competing priorities and intense periods of activity, impact on staff wellbeing. The conditions of autonomy, mastery and purpose are prioritised by leaders. Staff work hard but only on practices that make a difference. The school offer a friendly and inclusive working environment and the chance to be part of a fantastic multidisciplinary team, who work hard and support each other to deliver personalised, bespoke education & care. Ultimately, all of the school's roles give you the opportunity to enrich the lives of young people and make a positive difference
We are looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals who want to make a real difference.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a commitment to the following:
- Raising achievement for all
- Actively promoting inclusion
In return we can offer you:
- A school committed to your professional learning and development
- A supportive work environment which values and challenges everyone
- An exciting, vibrant and creative place to work
- Brand new facilities and a supportive staff team
Furze Down School is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check before they are appointed.
Informal visits to the school are welcome.
Arrangements can be made through the school office. Tel 01296 711380
APPLYING FOR A JOB AT FURZE DOWN SCHOOL
Before completing your application form please read the job description and person specification for the job you are applying for
- Complete the Employment Application Form fully
- State clearly which job you are applying for
- Attach a covering letter addressing how you meet the person specification
- Check you have given details of your referees, one of whom should be your current or most recent employer, and another should be someone who is able to comment on your performance at work from a position of responsibility, not as a peer.
Please send the Employment Application Form together with Letter of Application to email@example.com. A printed copy of the Employment Application Form must be signed at interview.
To note: CVs will not be accepted as applications.
Application forms for teachers and non-teacher vacancies can be found using the following link: Application Forms